- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 06-11-2018
Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers Answers Your Questions about Neck Pain Relief
At the Metro Denver Accident & Injury Centers, we work with hundreds of people struggling with acute or chronic neck pain. Dr. Christopher Higgins and Dr. Ron Losiewicz offer a variety of drug-free services to offer natural relief and return of function. Our Westminster, Aurora, and Lakewood chiropractors provide the answers to common questions about neck pain.
Why Does My Neck Hurt?
It may not always be clear what's causing your neck pain. However, our chiropractors rely on physical testing, patient history, and imaging to diagnose conditions like:
- Degenerative change (stenosis, arthritis, degenerative disc disease)
- Muscle spasms and strains
- Vertebral joint subluxations
These conditions may be more likely to occur if you're older, if you smoke, if you have a physically demanding job, if you do frequent repetitive and/or overhead motion with your arms, or if you've been involved in an accident or personal injury.
What are Common Symptoms of Neck Pain?
Neck pain often feels sore and achy. The neck and shoulder area may be tender to touch, and additional symptoms may include headaches, jaw pain, decreased range of motion, and numbness, tingling, pain, and/or weakness in the shoulder and arm.
How Can I Prevent Neck Pain?
Reduce or eliminate known preventable risk factors for neck pain including poor posture, poor ergonomics, and psychological stress. Also, consider consulting with a chiropractor sooner than later. Research shows chiropractic care can drastically alleviate neck pain and prevent recurring symptoms.
How can a Chiropractor Reduce my Neck Pain?
Our services improve neck pain in a variety of ways:
- Alleviate tension in muscles and fascia and increase blood flow, via massage
- Realign cervical joints and trigger the release of natural analgesic hormones, via chiropractic adjustments
- Improve posture, ergonomics, and cervical muscle endurance and strength through patient education and exercises
Is Your Neck Pain Keeping You From Work or Leisure? Connect with Our Westminster, Lakewood, and Aurora Chiropractor Team
- Westminster chiropractic office - (303) 457-4570
- Lakewood chiropractic office - (720) 328-9033
- Aurora chiropractic office - (303) 927-7027
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.