- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Why Doctors Need Digital Motion X-Ray (DMX)
Until now, it has been extremely difficult for doctors to diagnose ligamentous injuries because standard x-ray, MRI, and CT do not show these types of injuries.
It is important to know that there are two different types of ligament injuries. One is called a complete failure or "tear." The other injury is a sub-failure which is a stretching of the ligament. Loose ligaments can only be demonstrated through a motion imaging procedure. That is why DMX can reveal these sub-failure ligament injuries in as little as 15 minutes, allowing the doctor to specifically determine which ligaments are injured.
Digital Motion X-Ray (DMX) helps doctors make a fast and accurate diagnosis for patients with ligament damage. In addition, Digital Motion X-Ray allows doctors to:
- Make the most informed and reliable diagnosis
- Provide proof of injury
- Increase patient compliance and understanding
- Detect ligament injuries objectively
- Substantiate patient care
Our DMX system can confirm your diagnosis and prove why you are administering treatment.